PCCS offers enriching Christ-centered education for more than 250 students in grades Primer through 12th. The school was founded in 2002 and is fully accredited by the international accrediting organization, AdVancEd (parent organization of Southern Association for College & Schools/SACS). PCCS is located on a 9.5 acre campus in rural Poetry, Texas, 10 minutes north of Terrell and 25 minutes southeast of Rockwall.
Learn more about this innovative approach to the educational experience characterized by affordable tuition, parent involvement, college-prep programming, exemplary curricula, and enrichment electives beyond the 'Three R's.'
Read more on the "About Us" tab!
Green and White
"Take My Life" adapted by Chris Tomlin
"Live Like That" by Sidewalk Prophets
"I Refuse" by Josh Wilson
Why choose private Christian education?
- Top 15%tile annual averages for the school on nationally-normed TERRANOVA standardized achievement test (2016: High School average was in the top 9%tile)
- Regional, district and state champs in athletics, academics, art, music, and speech; Registered with the NCAA and NAIA
- PCCS has increased its Dual College Credits for high schoolers to 32 this year and have 12 more pending! (read more under the Academics tab)!
- Fully accredited by SACS/AdvancEd: November 2016 Re-accreditation Index of Education Quality (IEQ) score was "the highest the team has assigned in 32 years" (http://www.advanc-ed.org/about-us)
- Learn more about PCCS on the ABOUT US tab!