PCCS FAST FACTS
- Fully Accredited, SACS/AdvancEd
- 18+ years in operation
- Exceeds national standards: Nationally normed achievement score average for the school in the top 16% of the nation; high school top 9% (see Academics tab for details)
- 250+ students in K-12th grades
- 32 Dual College Credits offered for high schoolers -- equivalent to one year of college, including ENG 1301, ENG 1302, British Lit, American Lit, College Algebra, College Statistics, Psychology, Sociology, College Spanish with more to come!
- 30+ faculty teaching in areas of expertise
- Affordable tuition (less than monthly daycare rates)
- Challenging top-10 College-Prep Curricula
- More than 50 enrichment elective offerings each semester
- Support Services for students needing small group instruction, tutoring, or modifications and/or accommodations for learning differences,
- Reasonable weekly schedule with more family time (Elementary/JH: 4 campus days; High School 4.5 campus days + online instructional enhancement hours);
- Multi-denominational Christ-based campus with daily Bible Study & Devotions plus a weekly Chapel
- Service-learning & Missions!
- Parent Partnership Program for operational support, affordability, and parent involvement
- Numerous Extra-Curricular Activities
- Active and Diverse Athletics Program
- 9.6 acre full-service campus:
Facilities include plenty of green space with an Upper School,
Elementary School, Decade Building and Multi-Purpose Building with
regulation-size gym and baseball/softball fields
- Graduates attend a wide variety of college & universities
- No Uniforms -- Reasonable Dress Cod
According to data from the National Center for Education Statistics, the average price of a year of private Elementary School is $7,770. The average annual cost of private High School is $13,030.
PCCS IS DIFFERENT & AFFORDABLE!
PCCS EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS
- Top 15%tile annual averages for the school on nationally-normed TERRANOVA standardized achievement test (2016: High School average was in the top 9%tile)
- Regional, district and state champs in athletics, academics, art, music, and speech; Registered with the NCAA and NAIA - See more on sports under the Athletics tab.
- PCCS has increased its Dual College Credits for high schoolers to 32 this year and have others pending! (read more under the Academics tab)!
- Fully accredited by SACS/AdvancEd: November 2016 Re-accreditation Index of Education Quality (IEQ) score was "the highest the team has assigned in 32 years" (http://www.advanc-ed.org/about-us)
- Learn more about PCCS on the ABOUT US tab!