PCCS offers Affordable Private Christian Education. How do we compare? According to the National Center for Education Statistics, the average price of a year of private elementary school is $7,770 and the average annual cost of private high school is $13,030. PCCS Tuition has not increased every year and when that does occur, rate increases have been modest and justified by actual expenses such as faculty and staff paid Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical Coverage. PCCS tuition and fees are also lower than local and DFW area fully accredited private schools. Excellence and value at affordable rates!
TUITION IS AFFORDABLE
PCCS EXCEEDS EXPECTATIONS!
- Ranked High Nationally: Top 15%tile annual averages for the school on nationally-normed TERRANOVA standardized achievement test.
- Strong Extra-Curriculars: Regional, district and state champs in athletics, academics, art, music, and speech; registered with the NCAA and NAIA (see more on sports under the Athletics tab).
- PCCS has increased its Dual College Credits for high schoolers to more than 30 and seeks to add more each year (read more under the Academics tab).
- Fully accredited by COGNIA (SACS): The last Re-accreditation Index of Education Quality (IEQ) score was "the highest the team has assigned in 32 years" (http://www.advanc-ed.org/about-us)
- Learn more about PCCS on the ABOUT US tab!