GO TO "WHY PCCS?" FOR TUITION CHART
Current Families Re-Enrolling for the upcoming school term: If you are already a PCCS family, simply re-enroll with the link below after February 1st. Use the same link to apply for a new sibling.
THE PCCS NEW FAMILY AND STUDENT ADMISSIONS PROCESS
- Applying for the upcoming fall term? Begin the application process after February 1. These applications are considered after the current families re-enrollment process is completed.
- Applying for the current term? PCCS processes applications throughout the school year, provided there is space in the particular grade and other Admission requirements are met. Please call 972-563-7227 to schedule an initial phone interview and tour.
- Campus Tours: Campus Tour enable you to see PCCS first-hand, and for us to meet you! Before the Tour, please initiate your online application so that basic family and student information is readily available. You can finalize and submit your application after the Tour.
- Admissions Review: The PCCS Admissions Committee commences its review after an Application is submitted. This includes review of prior school records (including discipline records) to make an initial determination whether the student and family appear to be a good match for the vision and culture of the school. We may request additional information, as applicable.
- References and Background Checks: Reference checks are conducted over the phone, so please include phone numbers for all References. We seek references such as former teachers, principal or vice principal/administrator, coach, pastoral teacher or leader, or organizational leader. Please note if the reference is a currently enrolled PCCS family. Another essential step is a Background Check for each parent/guardian via Protect My Ministry, a company regularly utilized by churches and Christian schools.
- Pre-Admissions Assessment: Provided this review meets PCCS requirements, a pre-admissions academic assessment will be scheduled (except for most high school students since a Transcript is typically sufficient). By the first day of classes, K-4 students must be age 4, while K-5 students must be age 5. The family will receive an email of the results.
- Application Status: Incomplete enrollment applications are not processed until "Submitted" and fees are paid in the Admissions Portal. Applications from prior years become stale and are not accessible--in this instance, a new Application is necessary.
We look forward to meeting your family and acquainting you with our innovative and enriching program!
Questions about Admissions? Send an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT YOU NEED TO APPLY
- Completed Enrollment Application .
- Copies of the driver's license of parents(s)/guardian(s)
- Copies of Birth Certificate and Immunization records
- Copies of grade reports, most recent standardized test scores, and all other academic files (including any special placement information and/or diagnostic testing) from current and prior schools (covering at least the last 2 years of attendance)
- Photo of Applicant
- Background Check
- Acknowledgement and Agreement to PCCS Policy Handbook which includes the Vision Statement, Mission Statement, and Statement of Faith (see the "About Us" tab)
- Responses to admission questions
- $145 Application Fee (nonrefundable)
- $400 Annual Family Enrollment Fee (refundable if application not accepted)
NEW FAMILY ADMISSIONS PORTAL
The family will be notified via email of the Admissions decision after prayerful consideration of all application information. Acceptance emails include the following:
- An explanation of the Enrollment process, including any pre-admission assessment results
- A copy of the current PCCS Handbook, Dress Code, About PCCS, and New Family Orientation
- Students accepted for the current term will also receive a Sycamore School Management System login card (4th & up)
- Payment Options: See the current Tuition Chart for details about payment plans and tuition rates.
- *See Electives-Only and International Student differentiated application process.
PCCS, as a member of the Texas Association of Private and Parochial Schools (TAPPS) cannot accept homeschool participation. However, students who wish to take non-athletic Enrichment Electives who were not formerly enrolled in the full-time program may apply by through the NEW STUDENTS ADMISSIONS PORTAL. On a space-available basis, approval may be given to enroll in a high school core or dual credit class. All of the requirements of Admissions listed above apply, except the $300 Family Enrollment Fee is waived. Accepted students pay the semester class fee (see current Tuition Chart for rates). All policies such as those listed in the PCCS Handbook and Dress Code apply.
I-20 INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
International students are welcome at PCCS! PCCS holds an I-20 and is authorized under federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students.
- The Enrollment Process is somewhat different than described above.
- A student interested in attending PCCS must first contact the school's Admissions Director via e-mail: email@example.com to express interest and provide a student photo and profile (e.g., host home needs or placement if one is already obtained, English proficiency level orally and written (poor, average, above average, proficient--a Zoom virtual interview may be required to confirm proficiency).
- Student families must demonstrate an ability to finance educational and living expenses (typically host homes require $50-$100 per week for room and board which includes activities that the family regularly engages in; incidentals such a gifts to others, personal outings or events with friends such as movies or concerts, and clothing are the student's responsibility).
- Foreign exchange students must be able to provide 1) medical insurance certificate evidencing coverage valid for medical treatment in the United States (see link below); and 2) Medical Power of Attorney permitting the host family to authorize necessary medical care if needed (see link below).
Applying for Admission:
- Once this is completed, the student must submit the Enrollment Application (Admissions Portal, above), birth certificate, school records, and medical records. The Tuition Chart (link on the ABOUT US page) applies to all PCCS students.
- Once the student had met all enrollment requirements and a host home is confirmed, then the PCCS Admissions Director will transmit a link to FAMILY ID which is our way to fully enroll a student and includes the electronic Enrollment Contract and various methods of payment for receiving the Enrollment Fee ($600 for foreign exchange students used to defray the cost of the I-20 SEVIS fees assessed to PCCS for this program).
- After the FAMILY ID registration is completed, the student's I-20 will be sent to the family, and enrollment is finalized.